- Display both text/percent on status bars option
- Monk [Stagger] bar displays the amount of staggered damage the monk will take in the next 10 seconds.
- Absorption effects are now displayed over the default UI's health bars; it is possible for addons to retrieve the total amount of absorption stacked on a unit.
- SecureActionButtonTemplate has a new "togglemenu" action type, which (securely) opens a unit popup menu for the unit specified by the action button.
- Items in void storage can now be used to transmogrify items in your inventory. (API calls implemented, but no UI added: PrepVoidStorageForTransmogrify() and UseVoidItemForTransmogrify())
Global API changes
MAX_BLACKLIST_BATTLEGROUNDS has moved from FrameXML into the addon Blizzard_PVPUI. Addons relying on
MAX_BLACKLIST_BATTLEGROUNDS will have to find a workaround (it's a constant value, 2 right now, so you can use that) or watch "ADDON_LOADED" for the PVPUI.
- The global values in the form
"MAP_BAR_"..tag..stringType..phase are now more easily accessed through MapBarFrame_GetString(stringType, tag, phase).
Click on the headers to expand the tables below.