Patch 5.4.0 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 5.4.0 (undocumented changes)|
|Interface .toc||— (changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 5.4.0. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- has received an updated graphic for its projected texture.
- The cool-down on the ability granted by is now 10 minutes, down from 30.
- now has new dialogue results, including: "I think one time I tried to kill Lei Shi instead of Lei Shen."
- - Crumbling Arc will no longer hit players standing outside of its visual effect during the melee challenge.
- All quests associated with the Golden Lotus - except for reasons unknown - have been removed, save those that are required for certain quest achievements.
- and now require surviving for 60 seconds, down from 90. Quests are now given by Yumi Goldenpaw instead of Leven Dawnblade.
- has been moved from Anji Autumnlight to Hai-Me Heavyhands.
- no longer requires deactivating the First and Second Spirit Walls.
- Garrosh Hellscream now uses a new model in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. He appears unchanged in the regular, un-instanced Orgrimmar.
- Bai-Jin the Butcher has been moved from Autumnshade Ridge to The Five Sisters.
- Gaohun the Soul-Severer has been moved from Mistfall Village to Guo-Lai Halls.
- General Temuja has been moved from The Summer Fields to Winterbough Glade.
- Gochao the Ironfist has been moved from Guo-Lai Ritual Chamber to Ruins Rise.
- Huo-Shuang has been moved from Guo-Lai Ritual Chamber to The Hall of the Serpent.
- The behavior of Milau's Lightning Pool has been significantly improved.
- Quid has been moved from Misty Falls to The Summer Fields.
- Shadowmaster Sydow has been moved from Whitepetal Lake to Mistfall Village.
- Wulon has been moved from Guo-Lai Halls to The Silent Sanctuary.
- The lone Osul Farstalker, which used to interfere with pet battlers visiting Grand Master Seeker Zusshi, now has a new patrol.
- Muddy Crawfish now sparkles if a character has in their quest log. The size of the mob has also been increased.
- Bonechiller Barafu is now immune to Mesmerize-type crowd control.
- has been added.
- received a new icon sometime during PTR. Previously, the icon was .
- The cast time for has been increased from 1 second to 1.83 seconds.
- Lei Shen's Burial Trove now drops two Elder Charms of Good Fortune, up from one.
- 's duration can now be extended beyond 2 hours, up to 2 hours and 15 minutes, by repeated use of the flask.
- Gems and profession-specific enhancements (including and ) now scale to level, in addition to skill (if applicable).
- now has a chance to drop the engineered mount.
- is no longer tradeable.
- Attacks that do extra damage, if the attacking pet attacks first (such as ), now count as two separate attacks. The two attacks can crit independently of each other.
- Summoning a pet no longer dismounts the player.
- Changed types:
- The Kor'kron presence in Orgrimmar has intensified, while Baine Bloodhoof and Vol'jin stand with their troops at Razor Hill.
- Warlord Zaela and Galakras now patrol The Dranosh'ar Blockade.
- Moonfang, a new world boss, can be found on Darkmoon Island.
- Kriss Goldenlight reappears at the Seat of Knowledge in Pandaria.
Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms has been overtaken by Sha corruption, draining the lakes' waters and destroying the Golden Pagoda, as well as the Mogu'shan Palace exterior. This marks the end of the Golden Lotus. This occurred when Garrosh kicked the Heart of Y'Shaarj into the pools.
- The Golden Lotus quartermaster Jaluu the Generous was copied and now located by the Golden Lotus representatives of both faction shrines.
- Named mobs that were the objective of Golden Lotus daily quests prior to patch 5.4 have been changed to rare elites. Additionally, they now will grant rep with the Golden Lotus and drops 5.4 cooking ingredients.
- Shrine of Seven Stars and Shrine of Two Moons receive new Pandaria-style themes of their faction's inn music.
- A few of the named NPCs that stood around outside the shrines now sit and stand at two tables playing Hearthstone.
- Many of the creatures of Vale are now affected by the aura "Sha-Corrupted".
- Wild Crops now cast Vine Slam slightly less often.
- The yellow quest marker for Work Orders has been changed to blue.
- Nearly all references in quests and achievements of the requirement of being drunk have been removed and usually defers only to the use of .
- Complimentary Brewfest Sampler renamed and replaced by .
- Brewmaster Tsing and Brewmaster Tao have respectively set up their own tents at the Brewfest Grounds outside Ironforge and Orgrimmar.
- and now spawns a special action trigger button along with the , while the Barking quests will not give any reins, only the action button.
- Apple Buckets no longer have player collision and are more responsive.
- Dig site progress is now shown in the form of a six-sectioned bar in archeology dig-sites.
- The Volume sliders in the Sound options now increment 1% at a time, instead of 10%.
- Pandaria rare mobs are now marked with on the minimap.
- Realm name is now included after a player's guild name.
- Now displays "Coalesced Realm (*)", with "Group, <group name>" beneath the former.
- The PvP interface has been altered in line with the removal of arena teams. The Arena Teams tab has been removed, and the Conquest tab adjusted accordingly.
- Dragons, such as Malygos and Onyxia now have a much larger UI circle than before.
- ^ a b c d Updated Garrosh Model, 5.4 World Changes, Jun 10 Hotfixes, Blue Posts, GW2 Shoutcasts. MMO-Champion (2013-06-13). Retrieved on 2013-06-13.