Patch 5.4.1 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 5.4.1 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 5.4.1. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- can once again be used as a ground mount in no-fly zones.
- Gleaming Crane Statue no longer requires having first looted Gleaming Treasure Chest and Rope-Bound Treasure Chest.
- no longer incurs a 30-second cooldown when equipped.
- Spirit Chest now despawn after being looted.
- The medic symbol visual as seen when using such abilities as or First Aid bandages is now bright green instead of bright red outlined in white.
- The "pulsing" text announcement for no longer plays a dramatic chord to attract the player's attention.
- The sound of a bullet successfully striking a target as part of the Shooting Gallery mini-game at Darkmoon Faire has been changed from a sharp, metallic ping to a softer, low-pitched whoosh.