Patch 5.4.7 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 5.4.7 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 5.4.7. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- It is no longer possible to use the second charge of from while the effect from the first charge is still active.
- gains a 15% ramping damage bonus.
- has the wording changed: Base hit chance increased to 100% if the target is Blinded.
- appears to have gotten a slight damage buff to 112, up from 98.
- is buffed from 25% to 75%, but nerfed to 3 turn duration
- have gotten a significant buff and now matches
- 4 Turn Cooldown - The user lowers its body close to the ground, reducing all damage taken by 50% for 3 rounds. (used to be 3 round cd and lasting 2 rounds)
- Significant buff to and , the -25% accuracy debuff has been removed.
- Significant buff to and . Will heal the user for about 370 and half that to other mech/aquatic pets. Used to only heal all mech pets for a very low amount.
- appears to have been nerfed from 95% chance to hit to 90% with no damage change.
- Collosal buff to
- 4 Turn Cooldown, 100% Hit Chance - Deals 280 Aquatic damage and reduces the enemy pet's critical strike chance by 100% for 4 rounds. (used to only debuff enemy pet crit chance with 25% and dealing no damage)
- had accuracy lowered to 75% and received a damage buff.
- was clarified: Wearer takes damage as if they were an Elemental pet.
- SMACKTHAT.EXE got a minor name change to .
- Significant buff to . On a Purple puffer its 69 damage reduced and 51 damage dealt each time you take damage, used to be 34/34.
- is now available from the Hearthstone release promo.
- New Items
- A mailbox has been added to Tushui Landing and Huojin Landing.
- Tushui Landing and Huojin Landing has been given more guards, roughly spaced out evenly with the original guards to cover all possible ground-based points of entry.
- The instant level 90 boost was first tested on Public Test Realm.
- The , formerly rewarded from the Diablo III Annual Pass, was available on the In-Game Store--although it had a quite silly description, so it may have been a joke. After the release of the patch, the mount was no longer available on the in-game store.
- The game menu button has been changed from a depiction of a computer monitor with color indicating network connection quality to a colored line underneath a red question mark. As before, the color of the line indicates connection quality: green = good; yellow = fair; red = poor.
- On the character selection screen a button for the In-Game Store has been added above the AddOns button. Though, when on a death knights selection screen, the button is still colorized as red instead of blue.