|Release date (US)|
October 28, 2014
|Latest version date|
October 29, 2014
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 6.0.3 is a small bug fix patch for Patch 6.0.2 in preparation for the launch of Warlords of Draenor.
World Event: Iron Horde Incursion
- Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction's respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
- /Quest:Warning the Warchief: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select as a quest reward.
- received a reminder that he is currently still on Azeroth.
- Resolved an issue where certain helmets could incorrectly cause an Undead's jaw to disappear.
- Resolved an issue where skin color for Human models were not matching up with their original counterparts.
- Resolved an issue that could cause characters to remain disarmed for an extended period of time.
- Death knight
- no longer drops the .
- Cleave ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Kor'kron Commanders with the Hemorrhagic Shadowstep ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- : Resolved an issue where Samuelson Unmasked was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- : Basilisk Meat should be dropping again.
- : Resolved a number of audio issues with the quest.
- : Resolved an issue where North Sea Kraken was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- : Added a safeguard to prevent characters from completing the quest if they already have the maximum amount of Warforged Seals.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Looting bind-on-equip items should no longer automatically bind it to the character on Personal Loot mode.
- Resolved an issue where Guild Raid groups were not receiving credit towards Guild challenges on Mythic difficulty.
- Dragon Soul
- Blackwing Lair
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- For players queued for Random Battlegrounds, the losing team should be receiving 45 Honor again.
- Resolved an issue where Windwalker Monks were unable to craft more than one item at a time using the "Create All" button.
- should correctly have a 100% chance to grant Bloody Coins on PvP kills once more.
- 's bonus armor provided by Ursine Blessing for Guardian druids has been toned down to a more reasonable level.
- PlayMusic API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- PlaySound API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- Resolved an issue where quest headers in the Quest Log may become stuck in a collapsed state.
- Game settings and macros for characters with names that contains an extended ASCII character should be saving correctly once more for users on Mac OS.
- Resolved a number of situations where the mouse cursor can disappear on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue where multi-passenger vehicles entering your character's viewing area could cause them to be booted to the character selection screen.
- Resolved a client crash that can occur if a character logs out after copying a calendar event.
- Resolved a LUA error when selecting monitor 3 on systems with multiple video cards.
- Resolved a LUA error from using Command+M on the Credits screen on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue with the skybox flashing on systems with multiple video cards.