Patch 6.1.0 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 6.1.0 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 6.1.0. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- The effect applied by no longer affects the druid's mount as well.
- is no longer removed upon interacting with the flight master.
- Hunter pet
- and now accept the requisite ore if stored in the player's bank instead of requiring the ore to be in their inventory.
- The introductory work orders quests now only show "1 of 1 Work Orders Available" for the related Work Orders NPCs. Previously, it showed all seven as being available although you could only queue for one.
- The targeting reticule used by the Ring Toss game has been greatly reduced in size. Additionally: Dubenko moves around more often on set paths and set speed, and the cast time of Ring Toss has been increased.
- The Tonk Targets for the Tonk Challenge now spawn more frequently. Additionally, they are no longer viewable outside of the Darkmoon Faire game.
- Message for Vol'jin: Eitrigg has finally noticed the change in Horde leadership, and correctly assesses the player as speaking to Vol'jin rather than Garrosh Hellscream.
- no longer rewards , instead rewarding .
Dungeons and raids
- A visible Call to Arms buff is present while in dungeons for those roles which are eligible for a bonus upon completion.
- Herbalism and Mining nodes no longer give experience to players who are much higher level compared to the node in question.
- Inscription: Receipts no longer expire.
- has had its icon changed.
- has had its icon changed.
- has had its icon changed.
- now has 2 charges, up from 1.
- lasts for 3 minutes, down from 10 minutes.
- no longer works while in Draenor. This has been confirmed to be a bug.
- no longer works while in Draenor.
- has been added to the Toy Box.
- The items for the Tradition of Cooking set have had their quality changed from heirloom to rare.
- now stacks to 1000, up from 200.
- Pet Charms are now Battle.net account bound and stack to 1000, up from 200.
- is now bind on pickup.
- , , , , , and now have a sell price of 20, down from 5.
- Many other crafting materials and gems from old raids have had their sell price significantly reduced.
- The Stolen Insignia reputation tokens dropped by Zandalari Warscout and Zandalari Warbringer have had their vendor price removed.
- no longer gives a hidden out-of-combat movement bonus.
- , , and now provide an increase to the player's attuned stat instead of their highest secondary stat.
- and now give a buff instead of a debuff.
- The effect of now has a duration of 2 minutes, up from 20 seconds. Additionally, the disguise no longer breaks upon use of an ability nor when entering combat.
- The flavor text for was updated to reflect Patch 6.1.0 changes.
- 's tooltip has been updated to reflect changes made in a 2014-11-17 hotfix.
- now affects the Herbalism harvest speed of non-Herbalists, though not to the same extent.
- now has a 1 minute cooldown, up from 10 seconds.
- now has a sell price of 1, down from 20.
- The recipes for , , , , and are now sold for 9 each instead of 1 each.
- 's cooldown has been reduced to 15 seconds, down from 10 minutes.
- With the revamp of the heirloom system, the heirlooms that dropped from Garrosh Hellscream in Siege of Orgrimmar no longer have durability, like all other heirlooms.
- Frostwall / Lunarfall now have their own loading screens.
- The NPC assigned to your garrison Herb Garden can now be seen tending the plants and will assist you to defend against Disturbed Podlings if close enough.
- The guards inside the garrison mines are now level appropriate and deal with the random gorens easily.
- Azure Water Strider's water-walking effect can no longer be combined with the Nagrand Outpost mount.
- Nagrand Outpost mount can no longer be cast while moving.
Creatures and NPCs
- Some of the NPCs in Alterac Valley have had their health increased.
- Frostwall Tavern
- Vora Strongarm has obtained her liquor license and now sells alcoholic drinks.
- Enchanter's Study
- Animals caught in the barn trap now immediately become unattackable.
- The Challenge Mode teleports have been separated into the expansion-related names of "Challenger's Path" and "Warlord's Path".
- The Garrison Cache for Tier 1 Horde garrison, and Tiers 2 and 3 Alliance garrison, have had their locations adjusted. Additionally, players are no longer dismounted while collecting the cache.
- The simple high-backed chairs in the game no longer places the player's head in the backrest, which interfered with the camera.
- The timer for the faerie event in Tirisfal Glades has been reduced to approximately every 15 minutes, down from approximately every several hours.
- The "LookingForGroup" chat channel is now working in all areas.
- The displayable amount of a crafting reagent in a profession or work order window will now display an actual amount above 99 instead of an asterisk (*). For amounts greater than 99 but less than 999, the exact amount is displayed on the crafting reagent icon. For amounts greater than 999, an approximate amount is displayed. (Example: 1,157 will appear as 1.15K.)
- When the UI is hidden, targeted players or NPCs are no longer visually highlighted.
- Upon joining a raid group, a player is now also informed (in red text): "(While in a raid group, you cannot earn credit towards most non-raid quests.)"
- 's icon no longer disappears while the player moves it between inventory slots.
- The and now display their item model, correcting an issue created in Patch 6.0.2.
- Players can once again preview weapon and armor models in the Dressing Room from their recipes, correcting a problem introduced with Patch 6.0.2.