The list of class changes in patch 7.0.3 is quite extensive.
- Main article: Patch 7.0.3
- Characters can now change between any of their specializations while out of combat. Action bar configurations and talent loadouts are saved for each specialization. As a result, Dual Specialization has been removed.
- Draenor Perks have been removed from the game.
- Players may now change talents freely when in any rested XP area. The Inscription profession can craft consumable items that allow for this to be done in the field. In addition, after queuing into an instanced dungeon, raid, or PvP content, players have a grace period during which they may change talents freely.
- Gnomes can now be Hunters.
- Hunters can now equip Mail armor from level 1 (down from level 40).
- Paladins can now equip Plate armor from level 1 (down from level 40).
- Shaman can now equip Mail armor from level 1 (down from level 40).
- Warriors can now equip Plate armor from level 1 (down from level 40).
- See also: Patch 7.0.3 (undocumented changes)
|List of death knight class changes
|List of druid class changes
|List of hunter class changes
|List of mage class changes
|List of monk class changes
|List of paladin class changes
|List of priest class changes
|List of rogue class changes
|List of shaman class changes
|List of warlock class changes
|List of warrior class changes