Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Patch 7.1.0 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 7.1.0 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
- 1 Classes
- 2 Quests
- 3 NPCs
- 4 Creatures
- 5 Pet Battles
- 6 PvP
- 7 Professions
- 8 Achievements
- 9 Items
- 10 Class Hall
- 11 Dungeons and Raids
- 12 World environment
- 13 Bug fixes
- 14 User Interface
- 15 References
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 7.1.0. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- now disarms the target instead of reducing their chance to hit by 50%.
- The flame orbs of can now be hidden by talking to Archmage Melis.
- The flame orbs of Felo'melorn can now have additional colors that correspond to the Felo'melorn artifact skin in use.
- is no longer rewarded from the Practice Makes Perfect quests for monk players above level 89.
- Quests offered by The Violet Eye have been removed.
- The following had their objectives clarified to reflect that Normal raid difficulty or higher is required:
- The ley line nodes for the "Ley Race" world quests now appear on the minimap.
- Gnimo no longer plays sounds when being used.
- Withered J'im is now listed in the achievement .
- Captain Bramblebeard added for rogues.
- Sylvia Hartshorn now correctly uses the female night elf model instead of male. The typo in her title has also been corrected.
- It is now possible to give to a Nightborne Wretch while mounted.
- Namha Moonwater's quote had the improper spacing removed.
- can no longer be caged and traded, he is limited to 1 down from 3 in the pet journal, and all duplicates have been removed.
- Alterac Valley
- has had its quality improved from poor to common.
- is now identified as a crafting reagent.
- now plays a brief cut-scene when used.
- can now be used while in combat.
- Many Artifact Power items with a cast time can now be used while moving.
- Looting when at maximum capacity no longer returns an error message.
- nodes can now be looted by multiple players.
- The following are now toys
- The original, non-soulbound version of has had its functionality restored.
- is now sold by most vendors in stacks of 20, up from 5.
- now has a new icon.
- is no longer shown in the Toy Box.
- changed from rare to epic quality.
- Missions related to class campaign quests have had their completion time significantly reduced.
Dungeons and Raids
- Vault of the Wardens
- The exterior areas of Karazhan are now being invaded by the Burning Legion.
- New music has been added at Ironforge and Orgrimmar for the upcoming Winter Veil.
- Coldscale Deatheyes in Neltharion's Vault have been changed from purple to yellow.
- A new subzone, The Cliffroost, has been added around western Suramar's Great Eagle Network flight path and the nearby harpy camp.
- The Crimson Thicket has been updated with new areas.
- Gull Rock has been added, along with other areas related to the falcosaur invasions.
- The demon hunter class order hall has received a visual update.
- There is now a road that connects Illidari Stand to the Court of Farondis hub known as Crumbled Palace.
- Lorlathil now has a mailbox.
- Feast of Winter Veil decorations have higher-quality detail.
- The lighting in the Portrait Room in Dalaran has been dimmed.
- now properly appears as a robe instead of a tunic.
- Unlocked at Sunsong Ranch works properly again.
- The camera no longer becomes desynced after completing the Icecrown Gunship Battle in Icecrown Citadel.
- The PlayMusic() API function now works again. (Patch 7.0.3 broke its functionality.)
- All items that are added to the player's Appearances collection, regardless of item quality, are now announced in the player's chat window. (Previously, only items of epic quality were announced.)
- Blood elf characters now grip fist weapons correctly.
- The search field in the Profession UI now correctly returns results when using capital letters. (This was broken in Patch 7.0.3.)
- The correct sound is now played when shifting into the flight version of Travel Form without . Previously, it made an owl sound regardless of whether or not the glyph was applied.
- The environment in Black Morass is no longer missing its water.
- It is no longer possible to use the party unit frame to report the name of the NPCs grouped with your character during the scenarios for acquiring your class artifacts.
- Max Camera Distance has been removed from the Camera options.
- The icon list window for the Macro and Equipment Manager frames has been expanded.
- A new option to hide the waist, shirt, and tabard slots have been added via Transmogrification.
- The loading screen used for the Broken Isles has been changed slightly. The sword in Varian Wrynn's right hand is now orange instead of blue, matching the other sword. This was done to correspond with what is shown in the in-game cinematic.
- Mythic and Mythic+ dungeon groups are now listed separately in the Group Finder
- The map for flight paths in the Broken Isles now shows only the path to your destination, how many world quests are up in a zone, as well as showing non-world quests on the map.
- A green arrow icon now appears in the upper-left corner for items that are a higher item level than what is equipped by your character.
- nodes now appear as blue on the Minimap instead of yellow.
- The chat window now uses smooth scrolling.
- Drop shadow on fonts in the game has changed. This may be a bug due to multiple players reporting that text in many places is now blurry and difficult to read. A macro provided here fixes it in the chat window but does not persist between sessions.
- Player icons are now larger.
- Player icons have a more noticeable black outline.
- Player positions on the map update more frequently.
- Dead party members now appear as Xs on the minimap (as a ghost and a dead body).
- Relic item icons now have corner arrows attached to the border to stand out as socketable items.
- ^ Hidden transmog helmet in 7.1. for hunters (2016-10-25).
- ^ TomTheBritishBrony 2016-10-26. DH Class Hall visual update.
- ^ TheAimo 2016-10-26. 7.1 Undocumented Changes.
- ^ Baldazar666 2016-10-26. Blizzard added this road from Illidari stand to the Court of Farondis hub in 7.1..
- ^ Kaivax 2016-07-28. Changes to PlayMusic() API Call in 7.0?. Retrieved on 2016-10-28.
- ^ Ornyx 2016-10-20. Zoom nerfed on PTR. Intended?. Blizzard Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2016-10-20. Retrieved on 2016-10-20.
- ^ MMO-Champion on Twitter. Twitter (2016-10-21). Retrieved on 2016-10-24.
- ^ chaud 2016-11-09. BlizzCon Interview, Increased Mythic Keystone Rewards, Nov 8 Hotfixes, Q&A, Reinhardt. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2016-11-10.
- ^ chaud 2016-10-24. Patch 7.1 Live This Week. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2016-10-24.
- ^ Claritycraft 2016-10-26. Text/Font looks weird in 7.1. Retrieved on 2016-10-27.