Patch 7.2.0 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 7.2.0 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 7.2.0. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- The player's head will now turn to look at their target, provided the target is close and not behind them. Other players can see it. This also makes hunters turn their bodies to face enemies when attacking.
- 's animation has been changed. Moving in stealth now uses the normal animation for walking and running.
- now only sends players who have chosen the Eagle Ally class hall advancement to regular flight points and ignores the eagle network.
- Monks visiting the Peak of Serenity are now phased into a destroyed version of the area if they completed .
- Paladins can no longer see the portal to the priests' Class Hall.
- : Now requires 40 Lingering Soul Fragments, down from 80. Cap increased to 20 (was 10).
- Barrels o' Fun: Players are no longer able to use mouseover macros for the barrels.
- Emissary quests are no longer counted towards the quest log's cap of 25 quests.
- Trade Prince Jastor Gallywix now has a unique model.
- The Great Akazamzarak in Dalaran now has a quiet option.
- Savash Windcaller's surname has had its spelling corrected.
- The Sha of Anger now always spawns at the Burlap Trail just southwest of One Keg in Kun-Lai Summit (previously had five possible locations).
- The following creatures have had their model updated:
- Creatures at level 110 now scale with item level.
- The Suramar world boss Ana-Mouz has been added to the regular rotation of Broken Isles world bosses and is available for the entire week (was previously a special world boss available for 3 days).
- PvP flag is now cleared immediately when changing from a PvP realm to a PvE realm.
- You can now get from demonic archaeology dig sites. This item summons a Wyrmtongue Collector on use.
- has had "Mounted Shark Fishing" removed from its criteria, and is now obtainable by players.
- description changed from "Unlock the Obliterum Forge." and now requires instead of .
- Unequipped Legion legendary items are no longer taken into account when determining the player's overall item level.
- Reputation tokens for Broken Isles factions that were obtained before Patch 7.2.0 now have a sell price and can only be used up to exalted status.
- / : Appearance has been modified to improve system performance.
- "Bind to Battle.net Account" has been renamed to "Bind to Blizzard Account".
- Items obtained from a Bonus roll now display the following in their tooltip: "Items won from bonus roll may not be traded."
- now increases out of combat health regeneration by 400%, down from 1000%.
- now drops, as intended.
- is now Bind on Pickup.
- Artifact Power items that were affected by an undocumented Patch 7.1 change can no longer be used while moving.
- Several items as of Patch 7.0.3 had the word "kaldorei" misspelled as "kal'dorei", corrections have now been made. Example items are and , both of which used to be spelled as "kal'dorei".
- Using on a Saturday now teleports the player to Wrynnfall in Broken Shore (previously returned an error).
- has been removed from the Toy Box.
- Combat allies
- Arator the Redeemer now correctly rides the Alliance Charger.
- Vanessa VanCleef now rides a standard human horse rather than the riding turtle mount.
- Rehgar Earthfury now uses when the player is using it.
- Broll Bearmantle now uses in combat, and out of combat.
- Addie Fizzlebog now correctly rides a White Riding Goat as a bodyguard champion instead of a .
- Order advancement
- Tiers I — VI have had their research time and resource cost significantly reduced.
- Class campaign quests which required the completion of 20 world quests now require only 10 (change not reflected in Objectives).
- Missions related to class campaign quests can now be completed in 1 hour when fully countered (was 4 hours).
- Water strider mounts no longer randomly connect with the surface after mounting up while swimming.
- Stonehoof Watch has had its bolas launchers removed.
- Weapons now properly scale for female blood elves. Weapon scaling for female humans and male and female tauren have also been adjusted.
- The texture for Chestplate of the Chosen Dead has been corrected.
- An issue preventing from being added to the Appearances shirts collection has been fixed.
- Vendor prices are now grayed out if there are insufficient funds.
- Item quality is now shown for listed vendor items (previously displayed golden color regardless of quality).
- and have new icons (previously shared icons with ).
- The following changes have been made for world quests:
- World quests now display a yellow border if they are relevant to an active Emissary quest (previously was a glow).
- Raid world quests are now denoted by a green portal icon (previously shared blue portal icon for dungeons).
- World quests that are being tracked now display a yellow check mark on the map.
- The custom lag tolerance cVar has been renamed to "SpellQueueWindow".
- Hovering over a skin choice for the hidden artifact appearance now reveals the player progress on the criteria for unlocking it.
- Progress (xxx/1000) for exalted reputation on reputation tab and on progress bar was removed.
- ^ Solanya 2017-01-25. 7.2 PTR : Characters look at their target. Reddit. Retrieved on 2017-02-17.
- ^ WarcraftDevs on Twitter. Twitter (2017-03-29). Retrieved on 2017-03-30.
- ^ Watcher 2017-03-28. PSA: Creatures now scale with item level. Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved on 2017-03-30.
- ^ Aerythlea 2017-03-30. overall ilvl decrease?. Blizzard Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2017-03-30. Retrieved on 2017-03-30.
- ^ Kaivax 2017-03-10. Glorious Tyranny Glow Change. Blizzard Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2017-03-10. Retrieved on 2017-03-10.
- ^ Aerythlea 2017-02-22. Feedback: Female blood elves and their weapon. Blizzard Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2017-02-22. Retrieved on 2017-02-22.
- ^ WoWDevs on Twitter