Patch 7.2.5 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 7.2.5 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 7.2.5. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- Teleporting to the Emerald Dreamway using now correctly shows the Emerald Dreamway loading screen, rather than that of the Dreamgrove.
- Lost Emberspit Scorpion from the Molten Front is now tamable.
- percentage changes.
- percentage changes.
- has a new attack graphic effect.
- and have been removed.
- can now reward as part of its set of available rewards (previously, only or were available).
- : Daumyr's ability is now targetable instead of channeled.
- The special action Release Whelplings for now has a substantially increased range of 70 yards.
- now rewards instead of .
- Illnea Bloodthorn now also sells for 20 .
- Archmage Lan'dalock now also offers for 5, 10, and 20 Mark of Honors.
- Season 4 Combatant gear can be obliterated: each item turns into 1x .
- Season 4 Gladiator gear can be obliterated for 15x . This is an increase from Season 3 Gladiator gear, which awarded 10x .
- Legion Season 4 has started, and the Prestige Level has increased to 17.
- New glyphs have been added for warlocks: Technique: Glyph of Fel-Touched Shards, Technique: Glyph of Ember Shards, Technique: Glyph of Floating Shards
- has been removed entirely from the game.
- Legion legendaries can be upgraded to item level 970. Legendaries that haven't been obtained will drop as an item level 970 since the opening of Tomb of Sargeras.
- has been deprecated.
- is now available for purchase from players' respective class hall vendors for 1000 .
- Legendary champion equipment items and now grant a chance (20%) to receive per world quest (was 100% chance of ).
- The level 3 Heirloom upgrades can also be purchased from Timewalking vendors: for 1000x and for 1200x .
- Heirlooms obtained from the Siege of Orgrimmar raid (no longer obtainable) can be upgraded to Level 3 Heirlooms and scale to 110.
- Argent Tournament faction-specific mounts now grant credit for the opposite faction mount as well. For example, if you have unlocked and purchased on a Horde character, your Alliance character has in the mount journal.
- can now stack.
- If a Druid is wearing Pepe and shapeshifts into the class mount , Pepe now appears on the mount's head.
- now includes more cinematics.
- The "Chosen Dead" appearances from Trial of Valor now require level 110 (previously had no level requirement).
- drop rate from Emissary chests significantly increased.
- The following are now toys:
- Drop rates for the following bobbers have been massively increased.
- Class Hall reputation missions now offer a Greater Tribute of the Isles as the bonus reward instead of Tribute of the Isles.
- Combat allies
- The animation for landing in a Broken Isles zone after jumping from Skyhold has changed.
- Hall of the Guardian
Dungeons and Raids
- Hellfire Citadel
- Gorefiend will no longer cast Shadow of Death, making him soloable.
- Blackrock Foundry
- Hans'gar and Franzok will no longer reset if there is only one player.
- Black Temple
- Blackwing Lair
- Razorgore the Untamed's Destroy Egg ability no longer has a cast time (was 3 seconds).
- Hellfire Citadel
- The Auction Houses in Stormwind City and Orgrimmar have received some updates to their decor.
- The Obliterum Forge in Dalaran now has a grate that opens and closes instead of the lower jaw, and the 'mouth' is now fixed open.
- Sheddle's Chest can now be looted, allowing players to obtain the .
- The WoW client now remembers its position when opening up on Mac computers. Windowed-Fullscreen mode has also been fixed on external monitors, showing the full client rather than being cut off.
- Displaying currency in your bag will now be abbreviated above 1K. (e.g. 4,300 would be 4.3K or 26,365 would be 26K)
- Currency rewards are now displayed in red if the character is near or at the cap and thus will not earn the full amount.
- The Achievements panel, Currency tab, and Reputation tab now have commas for appropriate numerations (eg. 5,000 instead of 5000) in the English version.
- Reputation increases at Paragon level for Broken Isles factions now state the amount gained.
- Completing a Paragon Cache now displays an Artifact Power token instead of the reputation cache. However, you still earn the reputation cache for completing the related quests like .
- Mousing over a mob related to a Bonus Objective or World Quest now shows your current percent towards the objective in their tooltip.
- ^ Ornyx 2017-06-08. Unholy Determination FoS removed in 7.2.5. Blizzard Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2017-06-08. Retrieved on 2017-06-08.
- ^ WarcraftDevs on Twitter
- ^ WarcraftDevs on Twitter. Twitter (2017-06-13). Retrieved on 2017-06-13.
- ^ chaud 2017-04-15. Patch 7.2.5 - Auction House Visuals, Blue Posts, Tweets, StarCrafts. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2017-04-17.
- ^ chaud 2017-05-28. Patch 7.2.5 - Shoe-Shine Kit, Tweets, DLC #586, Poll, Overwatch's Defense Heroes. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2017-06-02.
- ^ This change may be not applied in other localizations. For example, it is not applied in the Russian version because Russia uses the comma as Decimal mark.