Patch 7.3.0 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 7.3.0 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 7.3.0. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- Players can now jump while under the effect of a priest's .
- Falling effects are now in more of an arc rather than a straight plummet when they fade off (, , , Demon Hunter's ).
- now retains momentum when its effect ends.
- , , and have new icons.
- Water Elemental's Freeze and Water Jet abilities have new icons.
- World Quest item levels increased slightly.
- Legionfall Campaign:
- now requires obtaining 50 (was 100).
- now requires completing 8 world quests (was 12).
- now requires killing 50 demons (was 100).
- now requires finding 3 Hidden Wyrmtongue Caches (was 5).
- : Xe'ra now uses her own model during the cutscene instead of a generic naaru model.
- Most instances of Lord Illidan Stormrage have had the title dropped.
- Thaumaturge Vashreen has relocated to the Vindicaar and now sells updated Relinquished gear tokens.
- Warmage Kath'leen now also sells and .
- Silas Darkmoon now rides a as he patrols with Burth in the Darkmoon Faire grounds of Darkmoon Island.
- Zidormi has been added at the Shrine of the Ox in Peak of Serenity in Kun-Lai Summit.
- Marshal Frazer and Violet Shadowmend now offer their goods for / (was 100).
- has been re-added for tailors. It now has a chance to drop from Dark Iron Steamsmith in Searing Gorge.
- All existing Artifact Research Compendiums have been deprecated and are now Bind on Pickup. They can be sold to vendors for 10.
- no longer uses the same icon as .
- now has a cooldown of 1 minute, up from 10 seconds. Additionally, it can no longer be used in combat.
- The Mythic version of has had its coloring changed.
- The appearance granted by the toy is no longer hidden while mounted.
- and added to Hurley Blackbreath's loot table.
- Heirloom and pre-Draenor armor now have dynamic primary stats (previously only armor for level 90+ had it).
- Toys with a reputation requirement can now be used by alts once the item has been added to the Toy Box.
Dungeons and Raids
- Level 110 Timewalking gear now has a base item level of 880.
- Mythic+ weekly chests have a much better chance of titanforging past item level 935.
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Players can now skip the transition cutscene that plays when first teleporting to Kil'jaeden's Legion ship.
- Alchemy: Transmute: Blood of Sargeras no longer randomly disappears from the profession UI.
- The Broken Isles map has been updated to include Argus in the upper-right corner.
- The dressing room has received two updates:
- Mail name autofill feature now remembers character names with their realm name even on separate (unconnected) realm, so it can now use names of your alts on another (unconnected) realm.
- The Report Player feature - accessible by right-clicking the target player's unit frame - has been simplified. It now allows you to choose the type of report directly from the unit frame's "Report Player For:" menu. (Selecting "Cheating" will still open an in-game window that will allow you to provide details.)
- ^ CM_Ornyx 2017-08-29. People are getting far more titanforges from their weekly chest [...]. Reddit. Retrieved on 2017-08-29.
- ^ chaud 2017-08-14. Patch 7.3 PTR - Build 24829. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2017-08-15.
- ^ Simca 2017-08-18. Patch 7.3 PTR - Build 24853, Dressing Room Update, Blue Posts, DLC #594. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2017-08-18.