Patch 8.2.0 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 8.2.0 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 8.2.0. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- The AoE looting maximum has been increased from 25 to 50.
- You can no longer use the Proving Grounds to grab a free .
- Male blood elves have a new
- The with now has a new sound effect when shapeshifting.
- The Refreshment Table received a model update.
- honor talent healing reduced by 40% (tooltip unchanged) and healing only occurs on physical damage dealt (instead of all damage).
- no longer incorrectly lists Edwin Maldus as the objective.
- The Fel Reavers in Hellfire Peninsula now walk (previously started running since patch 8.1.0).
- Proto-drakes now have a new jumping/falling animation and no longer have the stutter bug when they land.
- Tauren and gnome models have been scaled up, but do no longer have a modified modelid scale.
- Both races now have a modelid scale of 1 like all other player models.
- Male tauren had a modelid scale of 1.3 and female tauren had a modelid scale of 1.25.
- Male gnomes and females had a modelid scale of 1.15.
- Azerite items were removed from the paragon chests and merged with the Azerite item rewarded from the quest.
- The no longer retains its movement speed increase while in combat.
- is a lot slower.
- can now be purchased from Hoarder Jena which requires to be Exalted with the Voldunai.
- now binds on pickup.
- A portal to Caverns of Time was added to the Orgrimmar and Stormwind portal rooms.
- Additionally, the Orgrimmar Portal Room received a bottom level which contains the Caverns of Time portal.
- The Orgrimmar Portal Room is now called the Pathfinder's Den (previously had no name).
- A Portal to Orgrimmar and a Portal to Stormwind were added behind the Steward of Time in the Timeless Tunnel of the Caverns of Time.
- The misplaced pillar located on the stairs to the left of the Hozen Throne in the Port of Zandalar has been removed.
- Fighting with Style: War-torn is now properly rewarded again. The tooltip was updated to reflect this.
- Guild crests should no longer reset.
- The female Highmountain tauren had their face mesh fixed.
- The glow on female blood elves and void elves eyes should now be properly aligned.
- Crossbows no longer look tiny when sheathed.
- Subtitles now scale with game resolution.
- The Friends list now display a star next to favorite friends.
- Map & Quest Log
- The war supply plane is now shown on the minimap.
- Dressing room
- Items that can be equipped, but aren't visible (necklaces, rings, trinkets...) will no longer open the Dressing room window when attempting to be inspected.