Patch 9.0.1/API changes
|This article documents API changes made in Patch 9.0.1.|
Patch 9.0.1 is the pre-patch for Shadowlands API and systems.
- Diffs: wow-ui-source, BlizzardInterfaceResources
- Consolidated Changes: 9.0.1 Consolidated UI Changes
- Official patch notes: Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch Notes
- Frames no longer provide any form of Backdrop API by default. See Backdrop System Changes.
LE_*enumerations have been moved to the global
Enumtable. See Enum Changes.
- APIs deprecated during the lifetime of 8.x and present within the Blizzard_Deprecated addon have been removed. See Deprecated API Removals.
- New files and TOC format metadata changes no longer require a client restart to take effect, only a /reload.
|rescape sequence now pops nested
|ccolor sequences in-order, instead of resetting the text to the default color.
Deprecated API Removals
APIs deprecated over the course of the 8.x expansion lifecycle were removed with 9.0.1