Patch 9.0.1 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 9.0.1 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
- 1 General
- 2 Classes
- 3 Quests
- 4 NPCs
- 5 PvP
- 6 Professions
- 7 Achievements
- 8 Items
- 9 Draenor Garrison
- 10 Battle for Azeroth Mission Table
- 11 Mounts
- 12 World environment
- 13 Bug Fixes
- 14 User Interface
- 15 References
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 9.0.1. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
Player level conversion in Shadowlands is as follows:
|120||50||60 - 63||25|
|118 - 119||49||57 - 59||24|
|116 - 117||48||54 - 56||23|
|114 - 115||47||51 - 53||22|
|112 - 113||46||48 - 50||21|
|110 - 111||45||45 - 47||20|
|108 - 109||44||43 - 44||19|
|106 - 107||43||41 - 42||18|
|104 - 105||42||39 - 40||17|
|102 - 103||41||37 - 38||16|
|100 - 101||40||35 - 36||15|
|98 - 99||39||32 - 34||14|
|96 - 97||38||29 - 30||13|
|94 - 95||37||26 - 28||12|
|92 - 93||36||23 - 25||11|
|90 - 91||35||20 - 22||10|
|88 - 89||34||18 - 19||9|
|86 - 87||33||16 - 17||8|
|84 - 85||32||14 - 15||7|
|82 - 83||31||12 - 13||6|
|80 - 81||30||10 - 11||5|
|76 - 79||29||8 - 9||4|
|72 - 75||28||5 - 7||3|
|68 - 71||27||2 - 4||2|
|64 - 67||26||1||1|
- The Battle for Azeroth expansion is now included with the subscription or game time at no additional cost.
- Starter Edition has been renamed to Free Trial. New characters of trial players are forced to go through Exile's Reach for levels 1-10, then can play for levels 10-20 in Battle for Azeroth zones only.
- Learning Flight Form no longer automatically teaches Expert Riding. Tooltip has also been updated.
- Silverpine Forest
- Legion class order campaign quests provide additional teleportation items and temporary flying mounts to accommodate for the lack of flying for low-level characters in certain areas. They also provide ability buttons for required spells learned at higher levels.
- High Exarch Turalyon has replaced King Anduin Wrynn in Stormwind Keep.
- Rokhan added to Grommash Hold.
- Baine Bloodhoof removed from Thunder Bluff.
- Honor currency (do not mix with Honor points for Honor level) is back. Corrupted Aspirant's Armors and Weapons bought for Honor are added to selling list of Aneka Melae and Alice Fischer.
- The following have been deprecated as a result of the Shadowlands expansion. Appearances that are locked behind their associated upgrade items are planned to return in a future patch.
- Any remaining "Unstable" profession upgrade items created as a result of patch 6.2.0 have also been deprecated.
- Several profession proficiencies are now 9 to learn from their trainers, down from 30.
- The following have been renamed and moved to the Legacy category due to the item level squish:
- The following have been renamed and moved to the Legacy category due to the player level squish:
- has had its tooltip updated to reflect system changes.
- New achievements have been added to include the critters from Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and Battle for Azeroth:
- Azerite Armor gear that were non-Benthic, nor a quest reward, can once again be sold to vendors.
- The item refund timer now counts down while offline.
- The following now have a level cap:
- now costs 500 Honor, 1000 PvP rating is unchanged.
- now costs 1000 Honor and requires 1400 PvP rating.
- has been renamed to and now increases swim speed instead of experience.
- Barracks: Level 1 gold cost reduced to 10 (was 150).
Battle for Azeroth Mission Table
- Gold is removed from pool of possible rewards from missions.
- The portal room in Wizard's Sanctum has received additional lighting.
- The phased changes to Orgrimmar, Stormwind City, and Boralus following the completion of , and have been removed.
- Dranosh'ar Blockade: NPCs that were added as part of Battle for Azeroth's launch have been removed.
- Pathfinder's Den: The portals for Shattrath City and Warspear have been relocated to the lower level (previously main level). Dormant portal to Oribos added to main level.
- Orgrimmar's Hall of the Brave and Stormwind's Command Center changed to The Barracks and Training Hall respectively, redesigned and new class trainer NPCs added.
- Zone maps now indicate the location of dungeons that were added prior to the Legion expansion.
- Group Finder: The Premade Groups option is now only available to characters that are at least level 50.
- The minimap icon for treasure caches has been updated.
- The bonus roll loot window has had its appearance changed.
- Transmogrification: Learned appearances from expansions prior to Shadowlands no longer have a minimum character level requirement (e.g. Legion-era appearances required level 100).
- ^ Stan 2020-09-12. Druids No Longer Get Free 150% Flying in the Shadowlands. Icy Veins. Retrieved on 2020-09-13.
- ^ Fishboners 2020-08-26. "Watch your clever mouth, bitch!". Reddit. Retrieved on 2020-08-26.
- ^ Steve Danuser 2020-08-26. Steve Danuser on Twitter. Twitter. Archived from the original on 2020-08-26. Retrieved on 2020-08-27.
- ^ a b perculia 2020-09-30. Blizzard Nerfs Experience from Warlords Bonus Objectives in Shadowlands Leveling. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2020-10-09.
- ^ Kaivax 2020-09-28. Some WoD Crafted Armor Sets and Weapons Unobtainable in Shadowlands. Blizzard Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2020-09-28. Retrieved on 2020-09-29.
- ^ Fynzou 2020-09-04. Stormwind Portal Room Lighting Is Updated in Shadowlands. Reddit. Retrieved on 2020-09-04.
- ^ __That_is_Neat__ 2020-09-16. Nice QoL addition: Entrance indicators for old dungeons. Reddit. Retrieved on 2020-09-17.
- ^ MrGM 2020-09-29. MrGM on Twitter. Twitter. Retrieved on 2020-09-29. “Looks like they've made it so any Character below 50 can't use the Custom Premade Group Finder in Shadowlands (from Pre-Patch) 🤔”