Path of the Damned
|Warcraft III campaigns|
|Reign of Chaos|
|The Frozen Throne|
With their new leader, Prince Arthas, the undead Scourge move to complete their purpose in Lordaeron, which is to destroy the remnants of the Alliance, and to pave the way for a new invasion. In a series of quests involving the destruction of the Silver Hand Paladins and the overthrow of Quel'Thalas, Arthas succeeds in reviving former adversary as a Lich. After laying waste to the Blackrock orcs and communing with the Eredar Demon Lord , the two successfully open an inter-dimensional portal with the use of 's Spellbook for the true masters of the Scourge, the Burning Legion, to enter the realm of Azeroth. Leader of the demonic forces, Archimonde, makes his first blow against the remaining human resistance with the destruction of the Wizard Utopia of Dalaran, the Violet Citadel.
- Chapter 1: Trudging through the Ashes
- Chapter 2: Digging up the Dead
- Interlude: The Dreadlords Convene
- Chapter 3: Into the Realm Eternal
- Chapter 4: Key of the Three Moons
- Chapter 5: The Fall of Silvermoon
- Interlude: The Revelation
- Chapter 6: Blackrock & Roll, Too!
- Chapter 7: The Siege of Dalaran
- Chapter 8: Under the Burning Sky
- Cinematic: The Destruction of Dalaran
Major Ally Heroes:
Major Enemy Heroes:
Other Major Characters:
- Since players don't have command over any Dreadlords during this campaign, it is the only campaign in which a player does not have access to all three of their races hero units.