We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Pattern: Reinforced Mining Bag
- Pattern: Reinforced Mining Bag
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to make a Reinforced Mining Bag.
- Requires Heavy Knothide Leather (6), Primal Earth (4)
- Requires Leatherworking (325)
- Requires Kurenai - Honored
- Sell Price: 1 25
Pattern: Reinforced Mining Bag teaches Leatherworkers to craft a . To learn the pattern, you must have a leatherworking skill of at least 325.
Pattern: Reinforced Mining Bag is sold by Trader Narasu or Provisioner Nasela in Telaar or Garadar in Nagrand. The pattern costs 5. You must be honored with Kurenai or The Mag'har to purchase this pattern.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.