Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Paving the Way (Horde)
85 (Requires 84)
+250 Bilgewater Cartel
- Wyrms' Bend cultists killed (30)
My orders are to accompany you south through the Dragonmaw Gates towards the entrance of Grim Batol. We're to clear a path so that the rest of the men can follow us up and secure the entrance.
Translation: kill everything that moves, and don't be ashamed if you have a good time doing it.
The boys are getting antsy. Let's go.
Not done yet, bucko.
We make it look easy.
- Eligible mobs are Twilight Guardsmen, Twilight Sentinels, Bound Groundshakers, Twilight Stalkers, Twilight Earthbinders, and Twilight Cryomagi. Twilight Shadowmenders were to be the objective as well.
- Hop on a ground mount and start running. Remember to do some damage to the twilights in order to get credit for killing them. If there aren't enough twilights nearby, get to the gate at where a script event will play out and spawn in at least a dozen twilights:
- Patch says: Newt, you're up! Break out the gatestone!
- Newt says: You got it boss. Er... where do I put it?
- Patch says: You put it right in the... wait... where's the keyhole? What kind of racket is this?
- Patch says: Screw it. Ticker, you're up!
- Ticker says: Right away, boss!
- A few squads of twilights rush the gate. Fend them off.
- Ticker says: Almost done.
On success, Krogg runs up and stops just on the other side of the gate:
- Warlord Krogg says: Good work. I'll keep the men pushing from here. Move forward and take the last gate.
Finish If The Key Fits and pick up Pressing Forward before leaving Krogg's new position. Keep running to the southwest along the road to reach Calen, standing at the foot of Alexstrasza!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.