Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Peacebloom is commonly found and harvested by herbalists in open fields in low-level zones.
- Peacebloom is also sold in limited supply at certain herbalism vendors.
- Peacebloom sometimes drops from some mobs in low-level zones, especially plant mobs like the timberlings in Teldrassil.
- Peacebloom can be looted from chests in low-level zones.
As an ingredient
As a quest objective
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
|Level range||XP gain per harvest|
|11 - 13||90|
|15 - 20||110|
- In Warcraft, Queen Taria Wrynn gives Garona Halforcen a hot drink made of Peacebloom to warm her on the cold night. Garona finds the smell clean and herbal, and the taste delicious. Taria explains that it is her favourite.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stacks to 200, up from 20.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Gathering this herb now gives experience.