- Crafting Reagent
- Sell Price: 10
Peacebloom is a type of herb that can be gathered with Herbalism. It is used as an ingredient in alchemy and inscription.
- Peacebloom is commonly found and harvested by herbalists in open fields in low-level zones.
- Peacebloom is also sold in limited supply at certain herbalism vendors.
- Peacebloom sometimes drops from some mobs in low-level zones, especially plant mobs like the timberlings in Teldrassil.
- Peacebloom can be looted from chests in low-level zones.
As an ingredient
As a quest objective
During the Ahn'Qiraj War Effort, Peacebloom could be turned in by Horde players in exchange for [Horde Commendation Signet].
XP from gathering Peacebloom
||XP gain per harvest
|11 - 13
|15 - 20
- In Warcraft, Queen Taria Wrynn gives Garona Halforcen a hot drink made of Peacebloom to warm her on the cold night. Garona finds the smell clean and herbal, and the taste delicious. Taria explains that it is her favourite.