120 (Requires 120)
- Peons promoted (3)
I agree with the plight of the peons. They should be rewarded for the work they do.
It's unlikely that the Horde will agree to increase their wages, but there's no reason they can't be given a promotion.
Any title other than peon would help build some confidence.
You will receive:
Have the peons been promoted yet?
I'm sure your praise means a lot to the peons.
- Kiro says: We have to do what we can to appease the peons.
Head back inside the hideout and talk to the Crushblow Peons again. You now have the option to promote them to one of three ranks:
- Job well done. You've been promoted to Peon, Rank 2.
- Crushblow Peon says: Dis mean me da boss?
- Good work. You've been promoted to Senior Peon!
- Crushblow Peon says: Momma gonna be so proud!
- Congratulations! You've been promoted to Lead Peon.
- Crushblow Peon says: Me important now!
Only three of the peons can be promoted, and each rank can only be given to one peon; once a rank has been given to a peon, that dialogue option will no longer be available when talking to subsequent peons. Promoting a peon also causes their name to change accordingly to "Crushblow Peon, Rank 2", "Senior Crushblow Peon", or "Lead Crushblow Peon".
- Patch 8.3.0 (PTR): Added.