As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
86 (Requires 85)
Peform 12 practice strikes in the Monastery Training Arena by following the leader's example.
- Practice Strikes completed (12)
Perfection can be achieved through repetition. Every single student in the training area below will eventually perfect his or her form... assuming they don't give up first. This is a fact.
I encourage you to join them, <name>. As an honorary guest of the monastery, you are not required to perform the requisite 10,000 daily strikes. Simply follow the leader's example for a few minutes.
I, too, once trained in this very arena. Times were simpler then.
This isn't your first time fighting, is it? Your form isn't perfect, but it is certainly practiced.
- 110,000 XP
- Instructor Xann says: Join the students in the block formation below. Then follow the leader, as they do.
Players enter the vehicle UI with four abilities:
- Punch — Punch Instant (4.5 sec cooldown)
- Kick — Kick! Instant (4.5 sec cooldown)
- Growl — Growl! Instant (4.5 sec cooldown)
- Stop Training — Cancel your current training session. Instant.
There is no messaging, but the animations for the leader and the other trainees is quite obvious as to what's a punch, a kick, and a roar.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.