Phylarch the Evergreen
|Title||<Lord of the Everbloom>|
As a follower
Since he only spawns from logging large timber, commanders cannot recruit him until they have a level 3 Lumber Mill. While Phylarch is working in the lumber mill completed work orders will generate 30 instead of 20.
- Dancing Thorns — Inflicts 39 Nature damage.
- DEFILER! Your lifeblood will nourish the Everbloom!
- Cherish this victory, invader. The next time we meet you will suffer!
- I have found you once more, defiler! The wilds will grant you no reprieve!
- You are a parasite! A blood-sucking insect that looks to feed on my world! We will not allow it!
Twice you have bested me. You will not win again!
- On defeat, he kneels.
- Your... Your species is superior. I am yours to command.
- Phylarch the Evergreen completed
- He stands and walks away.
- I will journey to your fortress, master. Once there, all that I know, you will know.
I am at your service, master.
I need you to come on patrol with me.
- At Lumber Mill
Out of seeds? In exchange for the timber you are stealing from the land I will grant you another packet.
Phylarch, I need more Everbloom seeds.
When speaking with him, he will bow. This is the same animation used for male night elves.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.