Pit Lord Vilemus
|This article is a boss stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Pit Lord Vilemus' brutality is renowned even among the Legion. He delights in setting his foes aflame in fel fire, then laughing at their despair and they beg for the mercy of death.
Pit Lord Vilemus will periodically use his Fel Breath and Stomp to damage the raid. Tanks will need to manage threat in order to survive his Drain ability.
- Spread out to avoid taking unnecessary damage from Fel Breath.
- Stomp will interrupt any spells being cast and send you flying into the air.
- Fel Breath hits many players in a cone and leaves a damage over time effect on any victims.
- Stomp will interrupt your spellcasting and then launch all players into the air, causing them to take falling damage in addition to the initial damage from the ability.
- Drain will lower the victim's maximum health in addition to inflicting damage.
- Drain will lower your maximum health in addition to inflicting damage.
- Drain — The caster channels fel magic through their weapon, inflicting 1665000 to 1935000 Fire damage to all players within 8 yards of their target over 6 sec. Every time the victim is damaged in this way, they lose 10% of their maximum health for 20 sec.
- Stomp — The caster stomps the ground, knocking enemies back and interrupting any spellcasting.
- Seeds of Chaos — The caster exhales fel fire in a wide cone. Players caught in the cone take 1295000 to 1505000 Fire damage and an additional 925000 to 1075000 damage over 10 sec.
- All worlds will burn in felfire!
- The flames... will... claim you...
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.