|Race||Clockwork giant (Mechanical)|
|Location||Duskfall Island, Talador|
|Relative(s)||Torben Zapblast/Ziz Fizziks (creator)|
Pleasure-Bot 8000 is a clockwork giant initially located on Duskfall Island in Talador. It was originally created by Torben Zapblast/Ziz Fizziks (depending on your faction) to gather "Draenor truffles" but broke after it swam through a lake, shorting its power fluctuator. After Torben/Ziz asks the adventurer to gather sacs from electric eels in the nearby lake, the robot comes alive but rejects its creator. It instead calls the adventurer its "owner" and offers its services as a follower.
Please add any available information to this section.
- Main article: Clear!#Notes
- Follower gossip
- Greetings, commander. May I interest you in a massage?
- Need some assistance?
- It's my...pleasure to serve you!
- Commander, your clothing appears to be dirty. Allow me to clean them for you.
- I was made to serve!
Notes and trivia
- During the beta, Pleasure-Bot 8000 was named Battle-Bot 8000. The old name is still present in .
- Pleasure-Bot is prominently featured in the T.I.N.D.R. Box feature, the follower dating system that was "announced" as part of 2015 April Fools.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.