Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria|
Porcupine quills are sometimes used for ornamental purposes, and can be sold for a good price. Many believe that the quillrat is able to shoot its spines at aggressors. Although the wounds caused by the young quillrat are seldom fatal, most predators seek easier prey.
- Docile Porcupine
- Glade Porcupine
- Lowland Porcupine
- Needleback Porcupine
- Razorquill Porcupine
- Smoky Porcupine
As a companion pet
- Clouded Hedgehogs and Silent Hedgehogs can be captured in pet battles in the Dread Wastes.
- Malayan Quillrats can be captured in pet battles in the Valley of the Four Winds and Krasarang Wilds.
- Malayan Quillrat Pups can be captured in pet battles in the Valley of the Four Winds.
- has a chance to be found inside a obtainable through numerous quests involving battling pet tamers.
- can be purchased from Mistweaver Ku <Lost Treasures of Shaohao> at a cost of 7,5000 upon reaching revered with Emperor Shaohao.
- Needleback Pup is a rare drop from Island expeditions.
- is a reward from .
- can be purchased from Speaker Gulan <Emissary of Ordos> at a cost of 100 .
As a hunter pet
- Main article: Rodent
Three porcupine spirit beasts can also be found throughout Pandaria.