86 (Requires 85)
The dream brew that you sampled earlier can expand your consciousness and show you events transpiring around the land. I will teach you how to use it properly, and we will find your prince!
But first, help me to create a fresh batch.
Kill Mist Creepers until a Mist Horror appears, then collect a Mist Horror Heart.
- Mist Creeper slain x8
To make the Dream Brew, we will need several ingredients.
First, to improvve its strength, I will need an ingredient from a fearsome creature, the legendary Mist Horror.
It is said that this creature only appears where the fog is deepest.
North and east of here, you will find the smaller Mist Creepers raoming the swamps. Kill these creatures until the Mist Horror appears, and then bring me its heart.
The mists seem to have a mind of their own, do they not?
This is an amazing specimen! I am quite shocked that you have succeeded, actually.
- 111000 XP
- The mist senses your presence!
- Mist gathers around you.
- All around you, the mist grows denser.
- The mist envelops you in its grip!
On the eighth kill, the Bog Horror will appear!
- Out of the mist, a creature emerges!
- Mist Horror yells: You cannot...escape!
- Swamp Gas — Breathes a foul gas, inflicting Nature damage to all enemies in front of the caster every second for 5 sec. 1 sec cast. Starts a channel, which triggers every second:
- Swamp Gas — Inflicts Nature damage every second. Instant. Ticks for 2631 Nature every second
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.