Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Power Word: Fortitude
|Power Word: Fortitude|
- Spoken aloud, this word turns flesh to iron, doubt to courage.
Power Word: Fortitude is a Discipline priest honor talent, available at rank 10. It grants a friendly target a buff that increases maximum health by 20% for 1 hour. A maximum of 2 targets can be buffed.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-06-13): "
- Power Word: Fortitude can now be active on 3 targets.
- Power Word: Fortitude's mana cost has been reduced by 80%."
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now increases maximum health by 20% (was 10%).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Changed to a Discipline honor talent. Now increases maximum health by 15% (up from 10% of Stamina), but only affects 2 targets.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4.4%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now increases stamina by 10% instead of a scaling amount.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): The mana cost of Power Word: Fortitude has been reduced by approximately 68%, making it roughly equal to the cost of .
- Patch 1.1.1 (2004-11-17): Reagent requirements have been removed.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Ranks 4, 5, and 6 now require reagents.
- Patch 0.12 (2004-10-11): Holy Word: Fortitude has been renamed to Power Word: Fortitude.
- Patch 0.10 (2004-09-18): Stamina boost has been increased slightly; no longer scales with level.