Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
8,230 (at level 110)
Participate in the Goldtusk Gang initiation ritual.
- Boiled Scorpid Blood drank
You prove your worth, <name>. We be willin' to initiate you into de ranks of de Goldtusk Gang, if you wanna join.
De ritual drink is ready. Boiled scorpid blood spiked with bilewing honey!
Don't mind de smell, it's mostly delicious. It's not terrible. It won't kill you. Usually.
When you are ready to join de Goldtusk Gang, let me know. I'll unite you with de whole gang. It's time you see what we see.
You will receive:
Embrace the spirits.
You are a Goldtusk now, <name>. Welcome home.
- Rhan'ka says: I boiled de blood and stingers ya collected and mixed dem in our ceremonial Goldtusk goblet... It's a pineapple. Don't eat it. We only have one.
Upon drinking from the Boiled Scorpid Blood, the player falls under the effects of Goldtusk Visions for 20 seconds, making them tipsy and temporarily giving them a spectral appearance. Rhan'ka walks over to the center of the inn as the ghosts of Grenja, Man'zul, Volni, and Zulsan become visible and float toward the player.
- Rhan'ka says: Ah, de blood tastes sweet... Drink it and see what I see, <name>.
- Rhan'ka says: See ya new brothas and sistas of de Goldtusk Gang!
The ghosts gather around the player and salute them, before floating back to their individual places around the inn.
- Rhan'ka says: Zuldazar betrayed us. Exiled us like outsiders. But we never betrayed each other. Goldtusks stay true.
For that brief moment, the ghosts have the following gossip text:
- Welcome to the gang, <name>.
When the Goldtusk Visions effect wears off, the player vomits and returns to being sober.
- Rhan'ka says: Heh, first time's always tough drinkin' de ritual scorpid blood. Let it out. It be goin' down easier next time.
- Rhan'ka says: Welcome to de gang, <name>. We in dis together.
Man'zul, Volni, and Zulsan now each offer various quests to help out around the inn.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.