Powerlevel Azuremyst Isle
Azuremyst Isle is the second area for the draenei.
- Leave the area at level 10 in 45 MINUTES to 1 HOUR.
Obtain Level 6. This guide continues where the level 1-6 guide leaves off. Remember to keep a stack of food and or water.
By following this guide you will leave Azuremyst Isle at level 10 in 45 minutes to 1 hour with any of the 6 draenei classes.
- Head west along the road to Azure Watch 48, 50. Turn in to Technician Dyvuun.
- Enter the building and turn in to Caregiver Chelian.
- Make that Inn Your Home.
- Visit Anchorite Fateema 48,51 to learn First Aid and accept .
- Visit Acteon 49, 51 and accept .
- Head South East and kill Moongraze Stags and Root Trappers.
- Return to Azure Watch 48, 50 and turn in to Acteon and accept the followup
- Head over to Anchorite Fateema and turn in . This should ding you level 7.
- Turn to Daedal and accept
- Sell Junk and Repair.
- Head North and pick up Azure Snapdragon Bulbs (Usually around the base of trees) while tracking down Moongraze Bucks.
- Return to Azure Watch and turn in to Daedal. Accept the followup .
- Turn in to Acteon
- Head South to Odesyus' Landing 47,70 and turn in to Admiral Odesyus. Accept
- Speak to "Cookie" McWeaksauce and accept
- Heast East down teh beach toward Geezle's Camp killing Skittering Crawlers as you go.
- Pick up the Nautical Compass near the ruins 59,67 and Nautical Map by the large tree 58,66.
- Return to Odesyus' Landing and turn in to Admiral Odesyus and accept the follow up
- Turn in to "Cookie" McWeaksauce.
- Speak to Archaeologist Adamant Ironheart and accept
- Speak to Priestess Kyleen Il'Dinare and accept
- Head North along the road scouring the forest for 'Pile of Leaves' and 'Hollowed Out Tree'. Both are found relatively close to Odesyus' Landing.
- Head West to Wrathscale Point 40,75. Proceed to terminate Naga's and unearth 'Ancient Relics'. Focus on locating the relics first as you will most likely have to fight some Naga's to reach them. There is a good chance you will get a drop of a 'Rune Covered Tablet' that begins the
- Return to Odesyus' Landing and turn in to Archaeologist Adamant Ironheart.
- Turn in [[Quest: Reclaiming the Ruins and to Priestess Kyleen Il'Dinare.
- Turn in to Admiral Odesyus. (Afternote: the followups for this are fairly quick and easy)
- You should be level 8 by now. Use your hearth stone or run back to Azure Watch to train your level 8 skills.
- Sell Junk and Repair
- Speak to Cryptographer Aurren 49,50 and accept . Read teh book and interact with the totem to accept
- Follow the ghostly Silverpine Ancestor Akida North East up the hill to the ruins. Interact with the Totem of Coo to complete the
- Accept . Hang glide off the top of the hill towards the river to the East. Run across the river to the Totem of Tikti 64,39. Interact with the totem to complete and accept the followup
- Run or swim south along the river to 63, 67. Swim to the bottom of the river bed and interact with the Totem of Yor to complete the and accept the follow up .
- Run to 28, 62 and interact with the Totem of Vark to complete and accept the follow up .
- Deal Death to the Bristlelimb and obtain keys to unlock the cages.
- IF you did not use your hearth stone earlier, use it now to return to Azure Watch. Speak to Arugoo of the Stillpine and complete . Accept the follow up
- Sell and repair. You should be level 9 by now.
- Head north along the road to High Chief Stillpine 46,20 and complete
- Speak to Moordo and accept
- Head East across the road to Menagerie Wreckage 52,18. here you will find Ravager Specimen that drop the Ravager Hides you need.
- Return to Moordo and complete .
- Speak to High Chief Stillpine and accept .
- Speak to Stillpine the Younger and accept .
- Fight your way down into Stillpine HOld to 50,11 and interact with the Blood Crystal in the pond to complete and accept the followup . Be sure to kill the chief and 9 Crazed Wildkin.
- Return to High Chief Stillpine and complete
- Speak to Stillpine the Younger and complete
- You should now be level 10.
- Head to The Exodar.