Collect 10 sprigs of Prayerblossom from the Shifting Mire.
I have worked for years to try to cure the affliction of the Broken. The foul energies that corrupted them did more than twist their bodies; it took the comfort of the Light from them. They cannot feel its warmth.
I cannot let Magtoor pass on in darkness, <name>. Before he worsened, he was studying prayerblossom, a flower that grows in the shifting mire. It grows hardy in even the darkest shade. I beg of you, gather these flowers for me, for Magtoor's sake.
Have you brought the prayerblossom?
Prayerblossom has been used by the Broken as a remedy since they settled in this swamp. If it soothes the physical form, it might be used for more powerful healing...
- Anchorite Avuun says: The Exodar has not answered my pleas, <name>. I am afraid you are the only one who can help poor Magtoor.
Opening Sunken Temple
- / (optional breadcrumb to faction-specific quests)
Assault on Stonard
(quest chain paying homage to WoW's RTS roots)
Death of a Friend
- (optional breadcrumb to Avuun)
- On reaching Avuun / Neeka, complete all of:
- / & (optional breadcrumb to the Blasted Lands)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.