Precision (rogue talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
Chance to hit
Each percent decreases chance to miss in the attack table, and decreases chance to miss with spells (which poisons use), stacking with hit rating.
- This talent really helps in instances where the enemies are often a higher level than yourself.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Moved to tier 1, reduced to 3 points. Now increases chance to hit with 2/4/6%, up from 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): This talent now also applies to poison spell hit (but not application rate).
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): This talent now also applies to ranged weapons.