Preparing to Strike
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
90 (Requires 90)
Preparing to Strike is the breadcrumb to Wrathion's Patch 5.4 portion of his quest on the Timeless Isle, offered to players who picked it up in Patch 5.3. Players who acquire their after Patch 5.4 was released are instead offered .
Return to Wrathion when the assault on Orgrimmar is ready to begin. [To be continued in patch 5.4...]
- Await the Siege of Orgrimmar [Patch 5.4]
Events are in motion, <name>. We have one final task to complete before we are ready to move into the final act of my plan.
Speak with me again as soon as they are ready to converge on the gates. We will bring this war to a glorious conclusion!
Are you ready for your next adventure, <class>?
Our campaign is nearing its conclusion...
To be concluded in Patch 5.4!
- Wrathion says: My work is not quite finished. This cloak will grant you the power of the celestials.
- Wrathion says: Very soon we will be able to augment your cloak with my own formidable draconic powers.
- Wrathion says: Continue to aid your allies in the war effort. I will contact you shortly!
Return to him, and find him sitting alone:
- <Wrathion sits alone, twirling a game piece in his fingers. He is staring intently at the game board but you get the impression that his mind is elsewhere.>
Speak with him to continue.
Patch 5.0 - Mists of Pandaria
Patch 5.1 - Landfall
Patch 5.2 - The Thunder King
Patch 5.3 - Escalation
Patch 5.4 - Siege of Orgrimmar