||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Primal Tenacity (3 ranks)
- Feral Combat, Tier 7
- Reduces the duration of fear effects by 10/20/30%, reduces all damage taken while stunned by 10/20/30% while in Cat Form.
Fear duration, damage taken while stunned, feral forms mana cost
Primal Tenacity is a talent in the Feral Combat tree, you will need to spend 33 points in Feral Combat to max it. Because it reduces the duration of crowd control abilities, this talent is generally considered a PvP talent.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This talent no longer reduces the mana cost of Bear Form, Cat Form, and Dire Bear Form. (This effect has been moved to [King of the Jungle])
- Hotfix (2009-04-16): "Stunning a druid while not in cat form should no longer remove the Primal Tenacity buff."
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): The damage reduction while stunned effect now only works in Cat Form .
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Primal Tenacity: Now reduces the cost of [Bear Form], [Cat Form], and [Dire Bear Form] by 17/33/50% in addition to its previous effects.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now reduces damage while stunned by 10/20/30%, and reduces the duration of fear effects by 10/20/30%.