Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Primal Tenacity (druid talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
Primal Tenacity is a talent in the Feral Combat tree, you will need to spend 33 points in Feral Combat to max it. Because it reduces the duration of crowd control abilities, this talent is generally considered a PvP talent.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This talent no longer reduces the mana cost of Bear Form, Cat Form, and Dire Bear Form. (This effect has been moved to )
- Hotfix (2009-04-16): "Stunning a druid while not in cat form should no longer remove the Primal Tenacity buff."
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): The damage reduction while stunned effect now only works in Cat Form .
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Primal Tenacity: Now reduces the cost of , , and by 17/33/50% in addition to its previous effects.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now reduces damage while stunned by 10/20/30%, and reduces the duration of fear effects by 10/20/30%.