|Title||<The Last Chimaerok>|
Prince Lakma is a rare level 87 chimaera has been seen flying in the southwestern parts of Feralas across from the sunken Isle of Dread. This island was the only source of Chimaerok Tenderloins until the isle sank beneath the waves during the Cataclysm.
Prince Lakma can be kited by players and is susceptible to root and slowing effects. Lakma will frequently stop to cast Lightning Breath which can make kiting slow and dangerous without healing. Lakma will also not enter water, making the initial climb down from the ridge where he spawns very difficult as well as forcing players to take a more round about route.
- Frenzy - Increases the caster's attack speed by 60% for 2 min. (Cast when Prince Lakma is below 50% health.)
- Static Conduit - Inflicts 200 Nature damage to nearby enemies every 3 sec. and increases the Nature damage they take by 100 for 15 sec. Stacks up to 50 times.
- Lightning Shield - Surrounds the caster with 20 balls of lightning that have a 25% chance of striking melee or ranged attackers for Nature damage.
- Lightning Breath - Breathes lightning at an enemy, inflicting Nature damage. Averages 25k damage. Can chain to nearby targets.
Lakma is likely the direct offspring off Lord Lakmaeran.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Added.