Princess Moira Bronzebeard (tactics)
|The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- This article is about her encounter in Blackrock Depths. For her character biography, see Moira Thaurissan.
|Title||<Princess of Ironforge>|
|Location||The Imperial Seat, Blackrock Depths|
Previously, she was replaced by the High Priestess of Thaurissan once the quest to save her was completed, but nowadays she simply doesn't appear anymore.
- Heal — Princess Moira Bronzebeard calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally.
- Renew — Princess Moira Bronzebeard renews an ally, healing them every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
- Mind Blast — Princess Moira Bronzebeard blasts a player's mind, inflicting Shadow damage.
Moira assists Thaurissan by healing him, so its wise to keep her CC'd by using or on her (she is immune to ) or just have the group focus on taking her down first.
- Moira bears a strikingly remarkable appearance to Princess Leia Organa from the Star Wars universe, during her time as Jabba the Hutt's slave.
Before the Shattering, Moira was involved in the following quests:
The focus of the quest was to defeat Thaurissan, but leave Moira alive. Upon defeating Thaurissan but with Moira still alive, Moira would become friendly (and therefore unattackable) to players in order to turn in the quest. When all players in the group had completed the quest to save Moira, Moira was replaced by High Priestess of Thaurissan in subsequent runs.