|Location||Jaguero Isle, The Cape of Stranglethorn|
- "I'll need my tiara, my scepter, my slippers, and my diary before I'm ready to leave.
- What? Stop looking at me like I'm some sort of insane person. You don't know what it's like being a princess."
Princess Poobah is a level 42 quest giver located on Jaguero Isle in the contested territory of the The Cape of Stranglethorn. She is being held prisoner by Skymane King Mukla. Poobah has a very good throwing arm as she is able to toss many written notes in bottles out to sea.
informs that she was once held captive by Zanzil the Outcast.
- Thank you again for your aid. May the wind always be at your back during your travels.
- Quest items
- The name Poobah is a reference to the character of the Grand Poobah, the Lord High Everything, from the operetta "The Mikado", and has come to be used as a mocking title for someone self-important or high-ranking and who exhibits an inflated self-regard.
- Since her captor King Mukla is an analogy to Donkey Kong, it is likely that she is titled "princess" as a reference to Princess Peach as a mistaken reference to the Donkey Kong arcade game, which does not feature a princess of any kind (the woman in that game is Pauline, who is not royalty).
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Princess Poobah now waits for 60 seconds before despawning after the completion of the Message in a Bottle quest.