||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- For the saurolisk, see Tempestria.
Princess Tempestria was part of the periodic Elemental Invasions. When she appeared, she would yell, alerting everyone in Winterspring she had spawned. She spawned amidst a host of Watery Invaders and was constantly escorted by some of her guards. She was located at Lake Kel'Theril in Winterspring.
- Cone of Cold - Inflicts Frost damage to enemies in a cone in front of the caster, reducing their movement speed for 8sec.
- Frost Nova - Inflicts Frost damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for up to 8sec.
- Frostbolt - Inflicts Frost damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 4sec.
- Geyser - Knocks nearby enemies back and reduces their movement speed by 50% for 5sec.
- If you mortals are all so craven, this will be much easier than I thought!