|Race||Spore walker (Beast)|
Proboskus is the first encounter at Rank 6 in the Brawler's Guild.
- Rain Dance — Conjures forth a rain of water, inflicting Frost damage to an area upon impact. 1.8 sec cast. 10 sec channel. Uninterruptible. Hits for around 250k Frost. (15 sec cooldown)
- Torrent 40 yd range — Inflicts 25% of target's max health in Frost damage every 1 for 6 sec. 2.0 sec cast. Interruptible. (5 sec cooldown)
- Berserk — Increases the caster's attack speed by 150% and all damage it deals by 900% for 30 min. Instant. Cast after 60 seconds of combat.
Rather than a two-minute encounter like most Brawler's Guild fights, Proboskus will go berserk after 60 seconds. Thus, 17,500 DPS will be necessary.
Rain Dance is the same ability that jinyu Pandarian champions use. Torrent is an interruptible channel that will kill Proboskus's target if it is channeled to completion. Thus, the strategy is to interrupt Torrent, dance through the Rain Dance, and do damage like there's no tomorrow.
- Bizmo yells: Oh dear... I'm sorry, but it looks like you're going to have to fight Proboskus.
- Boss Bazzelflange yells: Ha ha ha! What bad luck you have! It's Proboskus! Ahhh ha ha ha! I've got twenty five gold that says you die in the fire!
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.