|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
The Profanity Filter is an optional game mechanism which will cause all profanity (swear words, vulgarities, etc) in the chat box to be filtered and instead appear as a rackenfrax (random non-letter characters, such as @#^&$!).
The filter may be activated or deactivated using the following procedure:
- Open the Game Menu (Escape, by default);
- Select the Interface button;
- In the Game tab on the left side, select Social;
- Select/deselect Mature Language Filter checkbox; and
- Select Okay to confirm the change.