|Location||Schnottz's Landing, Uldum|
- Objective of
- "Pardon me, friend, but I'm busier than it might appear.
- "I've been commissioned to document the discoveries of the commander in this region, you see.
- They're certain to be most profound!"
- Someone, or something, seems to have done in the Ambassador!
Who could have done such a thing?
- Who knows?
- He was becoming quite critical of this operation, but that's not proof of anything.
Will you investigate the murder?
- Who, me?
- Why, I'd hardly consider myself qualified to, uh... No, I should think no.
Well, you WILL at least write about it, won't you?
- Wh-what?! Well, I...
- In the midst of such an exciting excavation, I'm not certain it would be appropriate to focus on such a thing.
- It would make for a most troubling story, you know.
- I thought he had all the right answers.
- I... hoped.
- He's nothing that he portrayed himself to be.
- I was a fool.
- All of the guests put on the uniform!
- Prolific Writer says: Alright everyone. Follow me and uhh... just act natural.
- The guests walk out the back door of the building and disappear, permanently phasing out.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.