Prongs and Fangs
110 (Requires 110)
Slay 8 Suramar Snarlers and Gloomfang.
Now, <name>, do not mistake me- I am a druid. I understand that nature has a balance.
Predators must feed, and others will be hunted. I also understand that tampering with such balance has consequences.
That is why I have taken upon myself to walk this land and perform some... ah... calculations.
Slay only a small number of the wolves you find, and one alpha. That should reduce their number enough to allow the Sablehorn to thrive without disrupting the flow of things here.
Are you being gentle with your pruning?
In the end, they will all thrive- for with more Sablehorn, the wolves will eat better in the years to come.
Both quests completed:
- Mythandros Irongrove says: Fresh green food grows and your enemies are fewer. We seek only your blessing in return.
- Redhoof walks over to a spot a few steps in front of Mythandros.
- Redhoof carefully digs into the soil with a hoof.
- Some flowers grow where he was digging.
- Redhoof peers at Mythandros expectantly.
- Mythandros Irongrove says: What is this...?
- Redhoof moves out of the way back to his spot as Mythandros walks over and kneels to examine the flowers.
- Mythandros Irongrove says: Oh my, a rare bloom indeed.
- Mythandros returns to his spot and turns to Redhoof.
- Mythandros Irongrove says: Thank you, noble Redhoof. We accept your blessing and give our thanks.
- Mythandros bows.
- 16,450 XP
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.