Prospectus Bay (quest)
120 (Requires 120)
- Grab a jetpack
Looks like we made it in unnoticed.
Skaggit's crew can set up shop on that beach, but we gotta make sure it's safe for 'em to land first.
Let's do a quick flyover to scout out how we're going to crack this place wide open.
That town up on the hill looks promising...
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
We'll own this whole island in no time.
- On accept
- Skaggit yells: Jetpacks over here!
- Flying to the Prospectus Bay
- Ricket says: This is Mechagon? Don't look like much from up here.
- Gazlowe says: Don't let the landscapin' fool ya. Check out those rampaging bots on the shore. We--
- Ricket says: Bots on the shore? Let's bomb 'em!
- Ricket says: Wheee!
- Gazlowe says: Hammer 'em, Jack!
- Rustbolt Defender says: Reckless targeting, but exceptional results!
- Rustbolt Defender says: Potential reinforcements have arrived. We must inform the prince.
- Gazlowe yells: Yeah, tell him Gazlowe's Greasemonkeys are here and we're on his side!
- Gazlowe says: Whatever side that is...
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.