Protecting the Shipment
15 (Requires 12)
- Protect the Ironband Caravan
We need to get this powder to Ironband, but this cart isn't going anywhere now. It'll be a lot for us to carry, and these parts can get dangerous -- and who knows what else the Dark Irons might have in store for us now that Saean is with them.
I'll feel a lot better if you helped me watch over things. Miran can offload the powder kegs at camp while you and I protect the cart.
You may choose one of:
I'm glad to finally have my powder! We're on top of some amazing discoveries.
It is troubling news that you bring. To think that the Dark Irons have sympathizers able to procure this sort of material for their dastardly plans.
That's a matter for someone else to consider, some other time. Thank you for protecting Huldar and the cart!
An escort quest! Protect the shipment. Kill the Dark Irons.
- Miran says: I'm off. Stay safe - I'll be back as quickly as I'm able.
- Huldar says: I appreciate your help in this. We never would have suspected Saean as a sympathizer - we just weren't prepared for this.
- Two Dark Iron Ambushers approach.
- Dark Iron Ambusher yells: We have need of your explosives. I'll take pleasure in killing you for them.
- The PC and Huldar kill the ambushers. Another ambusher appears, accompanied by Saean.
- Saean says: Sorry, Huldar... But it seems I've misled you.
- The PC and Huldar kill the other ambusher and Saean.
- Huldar says: Good work! I'm glad to see some revenge taken on that traitor. Go ahead and take the path Miran did to the east and let Prospector Ironband know we're all set. I'm sure he'll have some work for you as well.
South Gate Pass
Valley of Kings and Thelsamar
- (optional breadcrumb)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.