Kill 10 Dark Iron dwarves in the Ruins of Thaurissan.
- Thaurissan dwarf slain x10
Yer welcome to stay in Chiselgrip for a time, but I need to know that yer a friend. So I've got a task for ye.
We of the Thorium Brotherhood're not the only dark irons here in the steppes. Far from it. We're pretty badly outnumbered by the dark irons of Blackrock Mountain. We've got a safe enough foothold here in Chiselgrip, but even so, they pester us from as close as the Ruins of Thaurassian, to the north.
Prove yerserlf, <race>. Kill 'em for me.
You will receive: 75
Watch yerself, stranger...
Now that's what I like to see! Yer alright, <race>.
Pick up  Scrapped Golems before heading out.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Mouton Flamestar or  Hero's Call: Burning Steppes! or  Warchief's Command: Burning Steppes!
-  Burning Vengeance
-  Stocking Up /  A Future Project /  Mud Hunter
-  The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb
-  Warlocks Have the Neatest Stuff /  Shadow Boxing
-  Return to Keeshan /  Return to Ariok
-  Chiselgrip, the Heart of the Steppes
-  A Needle in a Hellhole
-  Prove Yer Allegiance /  Scrapped Golems
-  Golem Training
-  A Perfect Costume
-  Into the Black Tooth Hovel
-  Grunt Work
-  The Kodocaller's Horn
-  Taking the Horn For Ourselves
-  General Thorg'izog
-  Trial by Magma
-  I Am the Law and I Am the Lash
-  Enough Damage For One Day
-  Morgan's Vigil /  Flame Crest
-  Blackened Ashes /  Latent Demons of the Land /  A Heap of Delicious Worg
-  Blood Tour /  Draconic Vanguard /  A Deal With a Dragon
-  Placing the Pawns
-  A Delivery for Thorg'izog /  A Delivery for Neeralak /  A Delivery for Xi'lun
-  Locked and Loaded
-  Assault on Dreadmaul Rock
-  Glory Amidst Chaos
-  The Spoils of War
Optional breadcrumb to Swamp of Sorrows:  The Bogpaddle Bullet