Pulverize is a level 50 Guardian druid talent.
- Pulverize is an uncommon Warrior ability card in the World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game's Blood of Gladiators series, released before the ability's inclusion in the game as a Druid talent.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Now reduces the damage from the target by 20% for 10 seconds and has a 30 second cooldown (was reduces damage from all targets by 9% for 20 seconds).
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10):
- Now deals 850% physical damage (was 567%).
- Now reduces damage taken by 9% (was 8%).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now affects instead of . Damage done increased to 420% (was 400%), damage reduction is now 8% (down from 15%).
- Hotfix (2014-11-25): "Pulverize (Guardian) now extends up to 130% of its normal duration when refreshed, similar to periodic effects."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Re-added and redesigned. Now a level-100 Guardian talent.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Weapon damage percent has been decreased to 60%, down from 80%. Damage per Lacerate application has been increased to 1623, up from 361.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Weapon damage percent has been reduced to 80%, down from 100%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.