Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- "Armor and people have at least one thing in common; they stop working once you put a big hole in them." - Matrevor 
Puncture reduces the Rage cost of the and your abilities.
A reasonably useful talent for a Main Tank type of role, as is one of the three key abilities the Tank will be using over and over. However, as a Main Tank in group work, rage generation tends to be very high anyway, so 'savings' type talents aren't as important as in solo work.
Its position on row four of the tree means that it is likely to be impractical for any warriors who aren't planing a significant Protection build (i.e. Arms/Fury MS Soloing builds), making this mostly one of for post-60 Raid Warriors.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Renamed Puncture (was "Improved Sunder Armor"), ranks reduced to 2.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Also decreases the rage cost of Devastate.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Now decreases rage cost by 1/2/3.