Pursuit of Justice
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Pursuit of Justice|
Movement speed, Holy Power
Pursuit of Justice is a paladin talent, available at level 15.
The talent is very nifty for moving around; a maximum +15% bonus to normal and mounted movement speed will really boost you when you're running around doing quests and whatnot. As Pursuit of Justice also affects your normal movement speed, it is still a useful talent before and after this, especially in PvP.
Pursuit of Justice is also a popular paladin tank talent, for those that go this far into the Retribution tree. The 15% speed is helpful in moving around for positioning which a tank has to do often in some boss fights.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. You gain 15% movement speed at all times, plus an additional 5% movement speed for each current charge of Holy Power up to 3.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now has an 8-second internal cooldown, shared with .
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Partially redesigned. No longer reduces the duration of effect, gives instead a chance to gain a charge of the new resource Holy Power when struck by a Stun, Fear or Immobilize effect.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This talent will no longer sometimes be deactivated when leaving a battleground.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Reduced to 2 ranks for 8/15% movement increase and 1/2% less chance to be hit by spells.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Is now 3 ranks and increases movement speed by 5/10/15% and also reduces the chance you'll be hit by spells by 1/2/3%.