|It has been suggested that this article or section be moved to PvP Brawl.
|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
PvP Brawls are a Player vs. Player feature, similar to the Tavern Brawls of Hearthstone, it is designed to give battlegrounds a degree of unpredictability and promote the feeling of evergreen content.
Each brawl is intended to last only a week, though there won't be one every week. Those revealed so far include tweaks to existing battlegrounds and the possible inclusion of arena maps.
- Southshore vs Tarren Mill - 40 vs 40 team deathmatch-styled battles that span from Southshore to Tarren Mill.
- Warsong Scramble - Instant-cap, multi-flag Warsong Gulch; in this iteration, a player can cap the flag even if their team flag is absent. Furthermore, there are additional flags placed at each base and the victory conditions have increased from 3 flag captures to 10.
- Packed House - a 15 vs 15 Arena match
- Gravity Lapse - Takes place in Eye of the Storm. Gravity lapses every minute, shooting all players into the air allowing them to fly around for a few seconds.
- Frozen Arathi Basin - involves very low visibility, as a blizzard has moved in; all the water is also frozen over.
- Eye of the Horn - a tweak of Eye of Eternity where all players are mounted atop a ram that can send other players flying with a swift head-butt
- Temple of Hotmogu - A variation of Temple of Kotmogu, where players can throw the orb to other players on their team. In addition, resurrection time has been reduced to five seconds.
- Deep Six - A variation of Warsong Gulch, Silvershard Mines, and Temple of Kotmogu that pits six players against another team of six and reducing the number of objectives in each battleground such as a decrease in the amount of orbs in Temple of Kotmogu.
- Deepwind Dunk - A variation of Deepwind Gorge where players have to shoot the balls through the other faction's base, either from shooting long-range or dunking them up close.
- Shadow-Pan Showdown - Takes place at Tiger's Peak Arena. Players will race for control of a central control point to activate one of two bosses. The first to kill the other team’s boss wins.
- Cooking Impossible