|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
|Race||Fire elemental (Elemental)|
|Location||Hall of Binding, Upper Blackrock Spire|
A powerful fire elemental held captive in the upper portions of Blackrock Spire, Pyroguard Emberseer was held prisoner by several warlocks. However, when the warlocks were broken from their trance and destroyed, Emberseer would break free and attempt to destroy anything near him. Passage to the rest of the spire was only allowed when Emberseer was eliminated.
Long ago, Pyroguard Emberseer, a loyal minion of the mighty Ragnaros the Firelord, incinerated dozens of Blackrock orcs during a climactic battle at the Burning Steppes. Ultimately Emberseer was defeated and imprisoned within Blackrock Mountain, where his potent energy is now siphoned for use in accelerating the incubation of Nefarian's black dragon eggs.
Stage One: Imprisonment
Pyroguard Emberseer's strength is diminished as he is imprisoned by the Blackhand Legion.
- Blackhand Incarcerator — Blackhand Incarcerators maintain the prison that holds Pyroguard Emberseer.
- Encage — Blackhand Incarcerators encage a random player, stunning them for 10 sec.
- Strike — Blackhand Incarcerators strike their current target, inflicting Physical damage.
Stage Two: Legion Overpowered
Pyroguard Emberseer has broken free of its bonds and attacks the Blackhand Legion and players who freed him.
- Fire Nova — Pyroguard Emberseer inflicts Fire damage to all players within 0 yards.
- Flame Buffet — Pyroguard Emberseer inflicts Fire damage to his current target, increasing their Fire damage taken by 90 for 30 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Fire Shield — Pyroguard Emberseer's flames burn players within 0 yards, inflicting Fire damage.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Pyroguard Emberseer regains its power and breaks free of its bonds!
- Pyroguard Emberseer yells: Ha! Ha! Ha! Thank you for freeing me, fools. Now let me repay you by charring the flesh from your bones.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): No longer awards Hydraxian Waterlords reputation when killed.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The Blackrock Altar no longer requires three players to activate.