|Title||<The Bloodsail Boomers>|
|Level||30 - 110|
|Affiliation(s)||Bloodsail Boomers, Bloodsail Buccaneers|
|Location||Wild Shore, Cape of Stranglethorn|
Quartermaster Rowley is a dwarven member of the "Bloodsail Boomers" who appears at the Bloodsail Buccaneers' beach party on the Cape of Stranglethorn's Wild Shore during Pirates' Day. He will occasionally burst into song alongside the other Bloodsail Boomers - Cook Lastwind, First Mate Nereus, and Gunner Pops.
When spoken to:
- You haven't lived until you've sang shanties at sunrise in the salty mists of the sea.
- Cook Lastwind says: So it's cheer up, my lads. Let your hearts never sink!
- Cook Lastwind says: While the bonny ship, Crimson Whilr, goes a-fishing for the drink.
- Cook Lastwind says: Here's a health to the Red Whale...
- Gunner Pops says: Likewise, the Pippy Swan!
- Cook Lastwind says: Here's a health to the Battler of Westfall...
- First Mate Nereus says: And the Ruby, ship of fame!
- Cook Lastwind says: We wear the shirts o' the white...
- Quartermaster Rowley says: And the pants o' the red!
- Cook Lastwind yells: When we return to Stranglethorn, we'll have sweethearts 'til dead!
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Added.