|Level||57 - 62 Rare Elite|
He always drops 5 Major Healing Potions and 5 Major Mana Potions, he sometimes has the plans for , and in his room there is occasionally a chest. Other than sometimes only having the potions and a few coins, he has one notable drop: the Worg Pup companion, which is a guaranteed drop. So while optional, he can be worth the time.
After the First War, the orc hunter Zigris became infamous for tracking down Stormwind refugees and slaughtering them like game. He loathes Blackrock Spire's claustrophobic halls, but he is certain a day will come when he'll hunt in the open air again.
- Hooked Net — Quartermast Zigris throws a net, inflicting Physical damage and immobilizing a random player for 3 sec.
- Drink Healing Potion — Quartermast Zigris drinks a healing potion, healing himself.
- Stun Bomb — Quartermaster Zigris hurls a bomb at a random player, inflicting Fire damage to all players in a 5 yard area and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Shoot — Quartermaster Zigris shoots at his current target when they are not within melee range, inflicting Physical damage.
He not only likes to shoot you but he also likes to call nearby friends and net you. I suggest clearing at least the top half of the hallway, where you will pull him into for the fight. Also, clear both sets of mobs on the right side of the room. You don't need to worry about the left side. He moves all around the room, so when the he gets to the right side, pull him and move behind the wall down the hallway a bit. After that it's just tank and spank. I did this solo as a 70 combat rogue. I also died a few times due to the group I pulled also called their friends to join in on the fun. So when you pull the mobs pull them down into the hallway. A lesson that took me awhile to realize.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Worg Carrier added to loot table.